The 2021 EV exhibition was held in Delhi yesterday and several new electric vehicles were launched on day 1. It is a 3 day event, where they will showcase the latest electric vehicles at 2, 3 and 4 wheels, parts as well as accessories, charging solutions and technology from more than 100 national and international companies.
This exhibition offers comprehensive market information as well as an excellent business opportunity as well as a networking platform.
The number of new launches of 2 and 3 wheel electric vehicles and batteries as well as charging solutions only proves that there is a greater need for a platform like EV Expo; this certainly provides a much needed opportunity for electric vehicle manufacturers to both unveil and showcase their innovations and developments over the past 18 months.
Rajiv Arora Organizer, EV EXPO 2021, said
Few electric vehicle launches, which took place on day 1 of the 11th EV Expo 2021
• Launch of electric bikes, Helios & Aiolos from Supreme Smart Power Pvt Ltd, equipped with cruise control, rescue function and reverse gear.
• TERRA Motors, a Japanese company, launched L5-E-auto with LCD touch screen, six-seat swingarm suspension. In addition, an electric rickshaw with an LED display on the back to display advertising was launched, which would provide an additional source of income for vehicle drivers.
• EVTRIC Motors Pvt Ltd launched 2 e-scooters and 1 food delivery e-bike. The electric scooter has about 12 tires with a ground clearance close to 190mm. This vehicle travels approximately 75 km on a single charge.
• Raymotoss Electric Scooter, a Delhi-based company, unveiled e-bikes and high-speed electric scooters.
• Launch of Muver-Passenger E-rickshaw & Hauler + -loader E Rickshaw by E-Fill Electric with 100% Indian parts. Even the latest charging stations for electric vehicles were also unveiled.
• Altius Auto Solutions launched a high-speed electric bicycle with a range of around 120 km per charge at an affordable price of almost Rs. 45,000 (after government subsidy).
• Soni e-vehicles launched e-food carts with space for LPG cylinders, hotplate and large storage cabinets, space for menu display, etc.
• Supreme Smart Power Ltd has launched a very wide range of sustainable mobility solutions for both commercial and passenger applications.
• Matter Energy has launched Smart Modular battery solutions in voltage ranges from 12 V to 72 V, with capacities ranging from 6 Ah to 200 Ah
• The latest smart electric vehicle charging solutions and batteries were also unveiled at the Expo.
EVEXPO 2021 is supported by the Government of India’s Ministry of Roads and Highways Transport, Micro-Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSMEs) and ICAT (International Center for Automotive Technology).
Nearly 80 Indian and international exhibitors present their state-of-the-art, pollution-free 2, 3 and 4 wheel electric vehicles, such as electric rickshaws, electric bikes, electric trolleys, electric bikes, scooters electric, E- loaders as well as a 4-wheel vehicle at EV-EXPO 2021. The latest lithium-ion batteries, charging solutions, vehicle components as well as accessories will also be on display at the Expo.