DUBLIN, August 3, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Folding Bikes Market Research Report by Product Type, Application, Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The size of the global folding bicycle market has been estimated at $ 462.82 million in 2020 and should reach $ 496.84 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.68% to reach $ 721.81 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Folding Bikes to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the type of product, the folding bicycle market has been examined in terms of magnetic folding, middle folding, suspension system, triangular hinge, and vertical folding.
- Based on the frame material, the folding bike market has been examined on Aluminum, Carbon Fiber, Steel and Titanium.
- Based on the application, the folding bicycle market has been examined in commercial, fitness, and sports.
- On the basis of geography, the folding bicycle market has been examined across the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas have been the subject of an in-depth study through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. the Asia Pacific has been studied in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. the Europe, Middle East & Africa has been studied in more detail through France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and UK.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks suppliers in the folding bicycle market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for the money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Folding Bicycles Market including Bobbin Bicycles Ltd., Brompton Bicycle Ltd., Citizen Bike Inc., Cyclecentric Ltd., Dahon North America, Inc ., Dawes Cycles Limited, Decathlon Sa, Hummingbird Bike Company, Ltd., Mobility Holdings, Ltd. and Montague Corporation.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global folding bikes market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global folding bicycle market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global folding bicycles market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global folding bicycle market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global folding bicycle market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global folding bicycles market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global folding bicycle market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
188.8.131.52. Growing use of folding bikes in trekking and leisure activities
184.108.40.206. The growing popularity of cycling and cycling expeditions
220.127.116.11. Growing preference for folding bikes as a form of practical exercise to ensure healthy living
18.104.22.168. High cost of folding bikes
22.214.171.124. Advances in bicycles and folding bikes
126.96.36.199. Growing government initiatives to boost cycling
188.8.131.52. Lack of infrastructure in developing economies
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Folding Bikes Market, by Product Type
6.2. Folding Magnet
6.3. Median fold
6.4. Suspension system
6.5. Triangular hinge
6.6. Vertical fold
7. Folding Bicycle Market, By Frame Material
7.3. Carbon fiber
8. Folding Bikes Market, By Application
9. Americas Folding Bikes Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Folding Bicycle Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa folding bike market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Bobbin Bicycles Ltd.
13.2. Brompton Bicycle Ltd.
13.3. VÃ©lo Citoyen Inc.
13.4. Cyclecentric Ltd.
13.5. Dahon North America, Inc.
13.6. Dawes Cycles Limited
13.7. Decathlon SA
13.8. Colibri Bike Company, Ltd.
13.9. Mobility Holdings, Ltd.
13.10. Montague Society
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5hjxop
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets